Terms and Conditions:
1. A non-refundable reservation deposit of £100 payable within 7 working days of reservation
2. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival
3. The booking contract will come into effect when your reservation is confirmed in writing after you confirm your booking and reservation deposit or full payment (if within 6 weeks of travel)
4. The price includes: bed linen, towels and other household linens, welcome pack, bag of logs/turf, electricity and central heating. Change of bed linen and towels by request, not included in the price.
5. Arrival time is normally 4pm and on your day of departure you must vacate the apartment by 11am.
6. You are responsible for the cottage and are expected to take all reasonable care of it. On departure, the cottage, equipment and utensils must be left in a clean and tidy condition. You are also responsible for any breakage’s or damages to the cottage or its contents and these must be notified to the Owner immediately.
7. Due to the number of simultaneous departures, it may not be possible to check the apartment at departure time, therefore if there is a problem the Owner will make every effort to contact the customer as soon as possible after departure.
8. Pets are not permitted
9. This property is non smoking
10. Cot and highchair, if required are to be booked in advance
11. Occupancy must not exceed total bed spaces. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
12. All cancellations must be made in writing. If less than 2 months before your holiday 45% of the total cost will be refundable. If less than 1 month before your holiday 25% of total cost will b refundable. If less than 14 days before your holiday no refund will be paid.
13. If you are not satisfied with the accommodation you should contact the Owner immediately so that we can attempt to solve the problem. Failure to follow this procedure may result in the loss or reduction of any rights you may have had in connection with your complaint. If after contacting the Owner you feel the problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction then you must put your complaint in writing to us within 28 days of your return from holiday.
14. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to valuables or personal property and we recommend you have the appropriate insurance cover in force during your holiday. The proprietor shall not be liable nor will accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage howsoever sustained by any person or persons.
15. The management may terminate occupancy if terms and conditions are not complied with.